Apply now for a two-day workshop on sustainable transformation!
The Danish Egyptian Dialogue Initiative (DEDI) is launching three workshops on ““How to Plan Eco-Friendly Projects and Events?” in partnership with Greenish.
You can choose between three options:
Cairo: Friday, Saturday 13th and 14th November
Cairo: Friday, Saturday 20th and 21st November
Alexandria: Friday, Saturday 27th and 28th November
The aim of the “How to plan Eco-Friendly Projects and Events” workshop is to allow entities to explore the environmental impacts of their workplace through sharing various means for building an effective environmental management system and supporting mechanisms that engage their staff members.
What are you going to learn?
This workshop will provide participants with an overview of the key elements of Sustainable Transformation and inform participants about how these are carried out.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Familiarize themselves with the checklist prepared in each phase of the Sustainable Transformation process
- Have access to Greenish Guide on Sustainable Transformation (including templates and guidance documents)
- Engage in real life cases using a hands-on approach, interactive exercises, case studies and group discussions
Modality of workshop:
- Self-assessment (Checklist)
- Preparation of guidelines
- Verification with the management of the entity on the feasibility/applicability of the guidelines (management approval).
- Train the target audience on these guidelines.
- Post assessment of the training.
- Measuring tool
Friday: 10:00 AM till 6:00PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM till 6:00PM
Participation in the workshop is fully funded by DEDI.
Please note that you can only apply for one workshop
Priority will be given to applicants:
- Aged 20 and above.
- Working in civil society organizations, cultural centers, or any similar entities.
- Business owners and professionals working in small to medium sized enterprises.
- Representatives from women and/ or youth-led initiatives, as well as participants with special needs, are highly encouraged to apply.
Sign-up for the “How to plan Eco-Friendly Projects and Events”-workshop
Register here and you will receive an email or phone call to confirm your participation: https://forms.gle/8PTnZuBU5po4vGht9